Reduces the Most Contaminants
NSF Certified to Reduce the Most Contaminants.
Certified to Reduce 71 Contaminants
Certified to reduce 71 contaminants including lead, pesticides and pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical Reductions Certified by NSF
Reduces trace amounts of pharmaceuticals from drinking water.
Reduces 66 Contaminants
Reduces 66 contaminants including pharmaceuticals, metals, minerals, pesticides, cysts, industrial chemicals, Class I Particulates and Chlorine.
- NSF certified to reduce 73 contaminants including lead, pesticides and pharmaceuticals - NSF certified to reduce 73 contaminants including lead, pesticides and pharmaceuticals
- For clean, fresh tasting water, replace your everydrop® Water Filter every 6 months
- everydrop® offers convenient, on-demand filtration for you and your family.
- Replaces 1500 Plastic Water Bottles
- Compatible with Whirlpool®, Maytag®, Amana®, KitchenAid® and JennAir® refrigerators.
||Lead, 2, 4-D, Asbestos, Benzene, Carbofuran, Cysts, Endrin, Mercury, P-Dichlorobenzene, Particulates (class I), Toxaphene, Turbidity
Introducing the new EveryDrop™ Refrigerator Filter lineup.
It's easy to install your EveryDrop™ Water Filter. You can do it in 10 seconds or less.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.